- Four large bedrooms (two king size doubles and two twins) plus sofa beds, sleeping 8/10 comfortably.
- Five bathrooms (two en-suites with walk-in showers, one bath and two additional showers).
- Lounge with open fireplace, TV, DVD, Playstation and sound system.
- Separate kitchen/dining room with all appliances, ample surfaces and extensive storage cupboards.
- Marble or ceramic tiles throughout.
- Remote control air conditioning to all bedrooms and lounge.
- Aluminium shutters with adjustable louvres on all main windows and patio doors.
- Terraces and balconies at ground and first floor level including a covered dining area with spectacular evening views.
- Basement/pool level WC/shower and utility room plus lovely shaded cloisters with hammock.
- 10m x 5m infinity pool with spectacular uninterupted views from the mountains to the sea.
- Large poolside bar/barbecue with sink and fridge plus adjacent semi-covered dining area.
- Free Internet/WiFi
History & Concept
Villa Doyan was completed in early 2006 on a plot selected and purchased by the owners back in 2003. Based on their own happy memories of holidays taken with family and friends the plan was to create an individual holiday villa ideally suited for an extended family or two families sharing. This called for lots of interesting outdoor areas for socialising, but also the space and privacy to be able to escape from the constant fun and games to sunbathe and relax.